Abdominal Workout 29
- Complete in one circuit with minimal rest between exercises.
- Rest 1 minute between circuits.
1. Lie on your back with your legs in thighs perpendicular to the floor and your knees bent.
2. Keeping your shoulders on the ground slowly rotate your legs to the right until they touch the floor.
3. In a controlling manner bring your legs back up to the starting position.
4. Repeat with the other side.
Air Bike Crunches
1. Start by lying on your back with your hands behind your back and thighs bent 90 degrees at your hip.
2. Simultaneously curl your right shoulder and left knee up towards the center of your body until your elbow and knee touch. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other side.
3. Continuously repeat this pattern for the prescribed repetitions.
Long Lever Crunches
1. Lie on your back with your arms over your head and knees bent with feet flat on the floor.
2. Curl your shoulders up and towards your knees keeping your arms overhead.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Decline Reverse Crunch
1. Lie on a decline bench with your head at the top and feet towards the floor.
2. Keeping your legs semi straight curl them up towards your head and try to curl your hips up off the bench when you reach the top.
3. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat keeping your legs in control at all times.